I used to see these regularly. Old busses could be had for $1500 .[ATTACH]
All beautiful tools FP!!! I'd be torn weather to display them or work'em.:yes:
Whooie! Congrats Brian. Burnin wood in the mtns of NH, a good pickup truck, 4 wheeler and now a tractor, what else would a guy want?:yes: We (you)...
:thumbs: SWEET! Your pickup & dump trailer's life just got very busy! :D
That's good Dennis, "baby step's" is what's called for while on the mend.:thumbs:
You got that right! Folks ask me why in the hill I moved "up here" to this cold. I give them just about your exact words.
I hope you get to see a white Christmas!
I bet your right Kevin, esp. the Mac collectors. I'd have a hard time actually using that one myself.
....right now, vintage Conway Twitty, George Jones & Gary Stewart. Some how some old Eagles and FwMac from "hypnotized" fell in there also.
Just get it home and split it later, "bucked" & stacked in rounds. It will last forever. :thumbs:
If "they" is TW, shop around. You should be able to save a close to 50%, just match as close as you can the gpm in both stages and the mounting...
It seem's you hear at least one example of this stupidity every year. Darwin's Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection. More individuals are...
Anyone ever seen a underground storage set up, like a pressurized LP tank in a well insulated concrete or block highly insulated vault? I just...
We put in a "ductless mini split(s)" heat pump, mainly for a/c. They make nice heat. We also have oil backup for the radiant in floor heat. All of...
Yesterday I had my first fire of the season. MMMMM New refractory in the Wood Gun & about 10 hours to bring up the shop slab to 60*. We're at 17*...
For all you with an 'open station' tractor guy's that push your snow with it. I bought some electric motorcycle gear last year. Just a jacket &...
Mike I remember when you got that tractor, makes you wonder how you ever made due without it right? :dex:
Not to noticeably grazer, I have a hill to go down, not too steep but long and that was the first time I moved the ex with the tractor. Turns much...
Gas periodically stop by the local scrap yard and start collecting some plate & sq tube. I know you have a neighbor that handy with metal.:thumbs:
Tractor trailer? [ATTACH] Trailering the excavator around on the property instead of "walking" it. [ATTACH] Wintertime "dress":D