I like Duane(Pa)'s advice. Master your most popular choice, and then modify/adapt to the others. 3/8 chain is everywhere and easy to obtain
We built it from new and used parts last winter
Nice. I thought maybe it was the other style and maybe an easy fix. Not sure if any brands typically fit a taller truck.
Is your hitch down under the bed? Or on a 5th wheel style gooseneck adapter?
Not sure. Always thought that noobs called them dovetails, confusing the term with a popular woodworking joint. Been around excavating for 40...
And if you'e gonna pull a gooseneck around, you better start calling it a beavertail. :cheers:
Should have an adjustable height right at the hitch
Lmao
This one? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hey! GET OUTTA MY SHOP
13,500
I was thinking that long chip was from when Mike Lee was in PA and they had the mini gtg a couple years ago. Either way, I'd think a sharp chain...
Me too
Also, laminate flooring will kill a good saw blade. If you'e using a table saw or miter saw with a 10" blade, I wouldn't put fresh $50 blades on...
Those oscillating tools are the cat's meow for this type of work
Yes, if it needs it. Like someone mentioned earlier, lay a piece up to the long wall (the one you don't want to cut), and back measure to the...
Long crosscut noodle chips are from higher rakers...the tooth doesn't have to rock as much and slices through the wood, rather than rock and take...
Canadian Fire Drill...where everybody runs to the back of the truck to get a beer out of the cooler
Howdy. Plowing snow and eating lunch wif the wife and boy
Pics of you giving the wife a break