Any chance he delivers to the monadnock area I’d love to get a load of all oak!
Won’t be burying anything around here till May. I’m sure my lab would find it rather quickly anyways. I did think about that route thanks.
Most of the YouTube videos involve a pressure washer far too cold for that. Might have to stash it at a buddy’s
Did you see the temps for next week? Brrrrr...
The calm between storms. Nor’easter tomorrow!
At the top it says “save a tree burn me “ then says 100% wood ? This wood did not come from trees? Intresting
We have a b3300 it’s a great machine. Have found many uses and have had no issues. Except no quick attach so that’s kind of a bummer. Congrats.
We did find out that the name is in a popular tv show that I have never seen. That’s ok I guess don’t want to be one of the ones with “crazy “...
Managed to say away from the most popular names! Win in my book
That looks cool. Thanks!
I don’t think I live to far from you. It’s no big deal to put the blower in the back of the truck let me know if I can help.
Grandpa always said with engough heat and lube any fastener could be freed. Pics?
I would make mine real instead of the imaginary one I’m currently using. :doh:
I have wanted to do a European mount with this years deer. It has recently been moved up on the to do list, wifey wants the deer head out of the...
[ATTACH] We are simple folk. Merry Christmas.
Wifey just gave me a list to get: Fill the truck up with gas Gas for blower/generator Diesel for tractor Milk Eggs Lastly she said to make...
Thank you
It’s a joke how they make a big deal out of a little storm
They attach a gps tracker to the baby’s umbilical(sp?) cord now so the baby can’t leave the ward without lots of commotion. I was very suprised...
Pretty sure fishers don’t use door gaskets. I would have liked to see that assembly line