All he has to do is pony-up the $350K (plus $28K tax).....pocket change with all the $$ he's making on his pellet stove parts side job. :thumbs:
Imagine that. Dam Dr.'s can't get anything right these days......:whistle:
Yup, got up to 52* over here across the river in Modena.
Party pooper :drunk:
:eek: :picard:
I had a no-load surge on my blower w/ the Tecumseh Sn*w engine. Found a video on YouTube....small air bleed screw gets a TINY piece of dirt/crud...
I just tried it again, and now it works again.......:hair:
BTW, the Husky tractor I was referring to was not the TSC "Huskee" knockoff mentioned above....I was referring to the real Husqvarna brand,
By "Huskee" you are referring to Husqvarna?
Check that....I just came home, started up computer & Chrome, and now arrow no-workee. Oh well, I tried.
Just checked my version of Chrome, and there was an update ready. Updated it, and arrows now seem to be working. The current version of Chrome...
It's Chrome. Arrows work fine in Safari and FireFox.
Well, here is the response from 'Zon: "Hello, I'm so sorry to hear your prime order did not arrive by two day shipping. This usually doesn't...
As others have found, as soon as I click on your link, this is what I get.... the web address changes to www1.zagrayfarmmuseum "dot" com.
Complaint emailed. we'll see. Thanks BB
It's called lazy....I sold my item, got my $$......
Well, so much for "Zon" Prime 2 day shipping. I signed-up for a trial of prime, and picked out a new Christmas tree. It had the "Prime" logo...
Thanks Larry. I finally decided on this one through Wally World.....has the hourly timer I wanted, pre-heat, plus lighted control units. Gets...
I have an Oregon Scientific similar to this ( I actually have 2), and like them both: Oregon Scientific BAR208HGA Advanced Weather Station
Never had a Husky sn*wblower, but had a riding mower for 12 years.....great machine. Not one, single problem in all those years, and even my...