How is that heater working out for you Pete?
Yes. I'll deliver the news that there will be no leftovers after lunch.:whistle:
Norlund Co.
Maple and oak in the stove this morning, sitting at 16 degreen and calm wind. Yesterday was my wife's b-day party, so we cleaned and cooked all...
It was the wife's b-day party this evening so I made one crock of bbq baked beans and the other was beef stew. It was 25 degrees out and a...
The toe-grabber got into a paper towel roll again. [ATTACH] Lying in wait, wide-eyed and ready to bushwack... [ATTACH]
This thread will be reported as a teaser. :rofl: :lol:
I went back through the whole thread thinking I must have missed the finished pics. I dont think they loaded Pete.:D :popcorn: Maybe some beef...
Steady as she goes Dennis. This is very good news.
I'll throw my thought out. The jotul F 118 Black Bear. Turned sideways with the loading door to the left. It has a side heat shield option. It...
This could be a running thread through the winter. Snowblower versus... I found an old garden hose one year with mine.
I think the post mark would narrow me down quick anyways.
Mine is enroute. The recipient should see it on Monday. I had to put a return address on it, so it will be no surprise who it is from.
I remember seeing the story on the news That article really put the events in perspective. Very sad stories.
Thank you for the offer ironpony. I have quite a few braces and bits from my Pepere, but I appreciate the gesture.
I would be honored and provide a home for them in my shop.
Canadian border VT , any chance of old vintage screwdrivers? Wood handles like Pextos? I collect a few, but have room for more.
Half joking with the elm. I have one elm round I hit at least 15 times with the x 27 and still no go. Elm is just misery.
Try it on a piece of elm...:whistle: I have the x 27, and it is pretty impressive. It takes an absolute beating and stays tight.
I have the Pferd. I like it, but I do a better job sharpening right-handed, pushing left to right than left-handed pushing right to left. My...