Apparently my stove agrees with you. Loaded it up on a nice coal bed, and it's taking its sweet time firing up.
theres about 3-4" on the ground here. I just did my first driveway plowing of the year, only because I was going out. I was fresh outa booze, and...
lol I just came downstairs and was bitching to myself about how cold the house is at 69 degrees. My how perspectives change. Last year it would...
my wife was just picking up a few things in the play room, and found the keys. My daughter told me she took them on the porch to try and unlock...
Was the store wiped out? I used.to always just wait until after the storm was going good if I needed to shop, then had the store almost to myself....
And to think I'm only carrying 7+1 in the pipe, and another 7 in my pocket. I have to really be careful of my backdrop, lots.of rocks for...
I brought mine from the truck onto the hearth pad by myself. I put a harbor freight dolly under the stove, then stacked 2 2x6s front and back....
lol I totally expect that to happen.
those were the ones they had at my TSC. I have never seen the small ones.
[IMG]
35F here. Have a couple super dry white pine splits running wide open, because they wont burn well otherwise. I needed 2 more hours before my...
I usually will check it at the beginning of the week on the weather app on my phone, mainly to get an idea if I am going to need to throttle the...
I never watch the news, so I didnt realize that it had been added to the forecast until I saw the winter storm warning alerts on the highway signs...
Got home and went to grab the truck keys.....and their missing. Tore the house apart looking for them, then finally gave up and ended up drilling...
I had no idea, but we're supposed to get 4-6" of snow tomorrow, first snow of the year. I guess I need to finally wrap things up in the backyard...
it definitely makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when their noise reaches a crescendo. Thankfully, I havent had to hear the prey...
She doesn't want me shooting them if one comes after the dog, do I really need to see what she thinks about poisoning them with antifreeze? I...
It would only be a defensive situation. I'm not going to just shoot if I see one near me. Fish and game / animal control is a good idea though....
Good idea! I'd be hesitant to try that though. I'll never hear the end of it if I forgot to move it in the morning. I wonder what would be a...
I have a pack of wolves, and a herd of deer in the area....apparently the two have yet to meet judging by headcount of the herd. Now that I...