Now that was pretty funny Jake
Musta got her freak on while mom wasn't looking.
I ran it the night before I shipped it, so I know it'll turn 16,2 safely, at least here. I richened it up a little, knowing it's colder up there....
With his conditions up there, not sure if he was planning on keeping the tach on the saw. For checking, I just let my wire hang down by the plug...
I'm good. Nice relaxing day
More page 372 [MEDIA]
Howdy all. Tom, did you try your tach on it yet? If not, make a few minutes worth of cuts and just take the air filter cover off and tie the...
Morning sunshine Wait. There's no sun today. Cuz it's snowing like a biotch
That's just crazy talk right there
Ziggy......They're old, but are very accurate. Anthony is the only guy I've ever heard mention one
I did pick up a 346 killer on eBay, though. $91 shipped. Need to look at piston options and see what's available[ATTACH] .
You might pass me if I sell a few more
Glad you like it. It was always a solid saw.
Especially if you're used to a stock 026. They're kinda slow revving up.
I had that one up to 16,1k. Told Tom to run it about 15 and see if it still pukes oil out the muffler
Dallas, any idea on what a stock 026 spins? 14k? 14.5?
Old part is 40x80. New part is 60x120. About 10 windows, 10 doors, and baseboard moulding
Must be something in the water up there [ATTACH]
Definately
I'm good. Sore. Glad to be done. Next couple weeks I need to trim windows in the new local resale shop. Then I'm about done for winter so I can...