I hate to say it, but you might consider cutting and chopping that oak. Left standing is to leave it to rot. Just the behavior of oak.
I think you are right, He stuffed my tip back into my shirt pocket and said "Thank you for your service" By the way, he is working on...
I found it hard to believe it, but he was jumping up and down from that trailer like an 18 yr old. He used the pellet jack to put the pellets...
Got my pellets today from Pellet Warehouse in Jay Me. The owner delivered them himself. Very nice man. I have done business with him for many...
Happy Birthday. Hope it is a good one for the both of you
At either one of my desktop computers 90%. The rest on the tablet or phone while I sit in the car waiting on my wife who is shopping. I like the...
I hope you were reasonably caught up on your chores before going on those hours. Eat, sleep some, work work work. :sleeping: exhausting.
I have had some pellets sit in my unheated garage for 4 yrs. As far as I could tell, they burned just fine. I won't complain about them at all.
you have some nice toys there! Enjoy them. I wonder if some of your oaks are getting killed by acid rain. When the leaves are back on,...
thank you for your service.
Good Monday Morning! Having a nice cup of strong coffee and a banana. Read the paper and now this forum. Then to get back at my reorganizing...
The meds you have are an ace inhibitor and a diuretic. The ace protects the kidneys from the damage of high blood pressure. (end organ...
you could have had it from TS for the same price. Bet you wouldn't be going through this if you had. I would call Amazon and have a discussion....
use a pointer on the phone or tablets. I have one that is both a pointer and pen. Very handy. My fingers are fat and my hand is wide. Have to...
Like this: [IMG] Very comfortable. They don't make them this good anymore. My car had electric everything. The sound system was fantastic....
so true, I had to deal with that mess on a daily basis when I was assigned to Walter Reed Army Hospital during Desert Storm. 6 months of it....
A dry house is harder to heat, plus it isn't good for your furniture. Wood will split open. doors will shrink and may not latch. I use OAK for...
I am averaging about 6 bags a week. Not bad for this time of year. Jan and Feb, I average 1.5 bags a day.
That right there is one nice looking stove. Now lets see how it burns for you. Try some different pellets, see it is fussy.
Well, I have to be honest. It was money issues that drove me to burning wood. My home was electric. I could not afford the cost of electricity....