There are many people who went against popular opinion and ended up doing great things. Don't let our opinions stop you from doing what you think...
Just curious. What wood stove are you burning. You have the P61A in your signature but no wood stove that I can see... You you burning wood...
[ATTACH] Not sure where you are in the Shenandoah valley but you could also just bring your specs to one of here dealers to help you out.
Send 'em a note and tell them what you need. Looks like the company is based in Canada. Secure TempĀ® ASHT+ | Security Chimneys
Welcome aboard MaineMtnMan ! Don't give up on your first year supply quite yet. If you can get out before the snow starts piling up, go find...
William ShakesBob. Is that you?
If you are able to top cover it, it will stay dry and helps with quicker fire starting initially and on reloads. If you are not able to top cover...
I'm sure one of us could show up occasionally with a splitter to plow through a pile of rounds when you need it. Don't be afraid to ask for help...
Have you tried Fastenal or Grainger? I've had good luck with them. Compression Springs | Fastenal That...
if it's in the sun, just close the doors during the day to let it heat up, then open them at night to let all the moisture out. Your green wood...
If he has a rocket mass heater, he likely also has a very efficient home with plenty of insulation with lots of solar gain on the sunny days and...
If today you had no wood stacked but tomorrow you cut three years worth of wood, would you consider yourself to be on a three year plan? Or would...
If heating oil goes back to $4 a gallon or Natural gas goes over $12 MBTU (4x today's price without inflation adjustment) as it did in 2005 and...
The chart on the site seems to support the benefits of storing wood indoors for a period of time in the winter prior to burning. Where I am, the...
Wood and Moisture | The Wood Database
Looks like you are in Anoka county. That is within the federal quarantine area for the Emerald Ash Borer. You can move firewood within the...
I think you could comfortably say that you are on a 3 year plan if the split you are burning today was placed in the stack 3 or more years ago....
I have one of these in my inventory so I can pull with my truck (or other appropriate pulling device) in a safe direction while pulling the tree...
Yup... [ATTACH]
+1 for red oak.