Leveling kits make them look better
I love Discount tire direct. I have ordered a few sets from them. I got one size taller sidewall for the sequoia to try and fill the well more and...
That's crazy. I mean I get it cause I'm a hunter. But who first prized it I guess .....maybe cause another antler ed animal. But in Texas they...
So strange that they have a season and treat them as a native game species?? Anything in this state that is non native is free game anytime all...
So these are non native. There is a season on them? Shouldn't you be able to hunt them all year? Or do they only allow yall to hunt them during...
Yall have Sitka wild in MD??
Great pics and deer for sure
Is the deer looking at the big buck a doe or is that a tiny spike out its head or a branch behind it?
Do your stealth cans ever last more than 1 season?
I still would have pressed the rep for a new saw. Questioning what kind oF repair could possibly take 6 weeks since a saw can be built from a pile...
Ttt I think means "To The top" in forum lingo. Scotty can pin it to stay up there. Now I was thinking it puts a pop up window each time you hit...
That is a healthy one. I tead an article about how easyern cyote have more wolf in them tha western counterparts and are growing larger. Said they...
That last one is nice!
No sem No autos??? Thats strange. I get their argumemt maybe for big game, but small? Who cares if you can shoot at squirrels ir rabits as fast...
I know illinois is one. A co worker is from there and he goes back for the 3 day shotgun season almost every year. Military base near me is...
They care if you use an AR to hunt??? Why? Its illegal to hunt deer with a .22 caliber so that makes the .223 illegal to hunt with but a .308 is...
Nice! Happy boys good time. Great shot
I have a simple traditions inline 209. I use 777 pellets. Only mis fires is when I leave it loaded years. I shoot powerboat like 250 ish grains...
I so bad want to see you with that buck proudly showing him off. I really hope you can find him. Someone with a tracking dog? I know it's been...
This is the truth. Had an untrained lab find a doe for me about 10+ years ago