Thats great! That'll be one she never forgets, really big deer too.
Sorry to hear about your health, taking care of that is more important than having equipment. Looks like your saw and splitter are both in...
clemsonfor you ok down there? My mom is in Blackville SC right now and said they got hammered with a tornado last night. How is the weather in...
Assuming they saw your wood pile and thought it would be great to unload it here, thats cool man. Great to have people ask if they can give you...
Very impressive deer, I've seen a lot of people scoff at it because it doe st have the mass and huge frame that a lot of other big deer do that...
We have the good fortune to be able to shoot a good amount of deer if you spread it out in different areas/counties, and that's really all the...
OUCH, I may have to come have a talk with you, LOL
hahahahahaa GOT EEEM
From the story I read on this guy he isn't a "big buck" hunter only. The deer showed up where he hunted and he started chasing it, he knew it was...
According to instagram and many other sites this was confirmed a new record. He was at the ATA show this week and had tons of people video and get...
Very nice stacks, enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing it
I do use a counterweight at times. With oaknor locust the pallets get pretty heavy and it about maxes out my tractor
Very nice and Welcome Aboard!
[MEDIA] Not quite as nice or neat as leoht s pallets but this is a method that has worked really well for me. I did change away from some of...
Hahaha "education" love it
I think the only way to load those by hand without spitting is if Scotty Overkill was there to throw them in. Nice load of oak for sure.
Glad you got it figured out, If you want to try some good stuff I would be glad to give you some good stuff to try out. I have plenty of good dry...
thats an awesome day!
With using it just a little I'm really impressed. And its wicked sharp, and time will tell how it hold an edge. Will be an easy knife to sharpen...
Your probably a little over an hour or so away from me.