Welcome aboard bde269. WARNING: It can be addictive.
Happy Birthday. Looks like you were at Cracker Barrel.
The only thing that I burn besides wood is , those mailing that you get from CC companies that have checks in them that you can write.
:rofl: :lol:Does MT have a large population of Amish? :D:D:D
Figures crossed, Good luck.
I know it is hard to lose them but she was 14 years old and had a good life.
Got the dog buried yesterday between rain showers. I t was more like digging mud than dirt. Today was windy and spitting snow. Not real conducive...
Beautiful pictures. Hopefully you love the peppers. I may have to buy some to do up. Betty has gone through most of her sweet variety. Heavy rain...
Welcome to the club. WARNING: It can be very addictive. When I started out it was season to season on my wood. Last year I had major surgery and...
Before retiring my company gave us a $125 annual boot allowance. I still have my last boot purchase and wear them all the time when working wood....
When we got home it was getting well onto dark. Our grandson texted my wife and said he wanted to have her buried in our woods. I believe I will...
He will. He had to face an adult type decision. He will grow from the experience. Dad left him make the final decision and in my opinion he made...
If my friend says, "we aren't doing this" so be it. It isn't in a traveled area of the woods and no harm. I am comfortable leaving mother nature...
Been there
It has been a day of emotional ups and downs. The day started off with an appointment with my finical advisor to discuss my Obama care health...
I've been to Alaska perhaps 8 or 9 times. The earliest was the later part of May and the latest was early Oct. I have never seen the Northern...
It gets there from the post office eh? Thought if I got to be your Secret Santa, I would have to send the present to my sister in Anchorage and...
I know it is a serious situation, but maybe an environmental media conspiracy against us that like to burn wood and coal. The whole article does...
Good news. After talking to the financial advisor and running the numbers we have plan. We will take a large withdrawal from my 401k in Dec and...
I believe I will let it be until nature brings it down or until after deer season. I will have a friend over that is much more experienced then me...