How's you, dally?
I'm good. Came home for the day. Watching the Lions do everything they can to lose to the Bears
Either that or you running troller's 395
I'm ok. Hanging out at camp
Dallas doesn't go on "dates". He may invite them over to clean the house though Evening fellas and gals
Kinda normal I guess. I shot that 6pt with a bow. Saw 2 bucks and a yearling wednesday. I usually see more does than bucks but not this year....
Yeah that too
I'm dandy, Stevo. Hanging out at deer camp
Fixed
Are 461's more better ported?
Better now than a couple months ago. A little dad/kid time is always nice
Hiya Mikey. Doing ok. You?
Evening dally wackers, stump jackers, and yackety yackers. Finished up the 046 tonight. On to Clint's and Dustin's 064's and wadknees 661. Gonna...
[MEDIA]
I heat my garage with wood. I enjoy tasty beverages out there too. Here's what I'd do... Fill a glass with ice, mix up said toddy, sample toddy,...
Dam. You guys are harsh :salute::D
We've offered some relatively simple fixes, some more so than others. If the retailer or maker won't make it right, it doesn't matter where it...
And sell popcorn. Cuz you gots so much
Sell a lil bit of firewood on the side. Win win
You could always sell popcorn