Well, I might consider making a few grilles up.....if and when I get some free time...;)
Great looking stove and install
Yes, it has enough tar on the original grade to keep the moisture out....
That's a nice buck, Sav. It's a shame you didn't find it, but don't give up yet! My baby brother hit one with his crossbow last week during...
Wicked kickback expected on that model...
As per our convo the other day, we're here for you buddy. You certainly are in my thought and prayers. And put God at the helm. How does that...
I'm not so sure that's black locust.....the bark looks right, but the wood screams Siberian elm.....
Well I try my best to impress her....she's worth it.
It's nothing overly special, just simple and rustic........the way we like it....
I made all my firepit grills as well, Lucy. For the exact same reason.
I made it out of an antique Speed Queen wringer washer from the 1950s. They had stainless tubs in them the one year of production. We TIG...
Here's some pics in the daylight of what I have done so far....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not too bad for half of it being done after...
:eek: :rofl: :lol::picard:
If they're nice and squared off on at least two sides with uniform thickness, save 'em for me!! ;)
It took us quite a few years to save up for this, it's been a longtime dream.
That's the gooder stuff right there! Looking good, gal....
Good post, savemoney! I like to see where my donations are being used, as well. And Lord knows we have a lot of VERY generous folks here at FHC....
Welcome to the club, Valleyman! You're gonna fit right in around here! I, too, do wood-fired syrup in the spring on a homemade evaporator, we...
Wifey is really excited, she was in tears last night when she came out around 8pm to check on my progress. She's been patiently waiting for me...
Unique and sweet. Love it, Bob! If you're between 12 and 18%, that stuff is pretty much primo.....