Wutcha doin' up in the trusses there Pete?
Yeah Camber , welcome aboard.
Ahhhhhhhhh:dex:
I bought an old Murray from a garage sale a few years ago that lasted about 3-4 years......cost me $10. :)
Hope your lil one doesn't get it. Or, WWW.
Money shot. :drool: [IMG]
I don't think anyone here understands, either. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Welcome aboard Valleyman . Actually, there are several maple syrup-ers,...
Karma doesn't care. It's kinda like ol' Murphy............:rofl: :lol: ETA: that was for Eric. At least you were able to avoid a more serious...
Oh man, karma is such a biotch, ain't it Eric? :BrianK::rofl: :lol:
Oh, so you know us then. :rofl: :lol:
I've been seeing things flyin' around outside lately.......not talking about birds either. Every winter during our mid-winter warmup, I see...
I'll take a stab at this.......a mosquito bit you? What do I win?
Gooder idea....if you can't change your mind, try changing reality. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
I wasn't too sure there were any left after this year's "activities". Total stopped at 37.
Hey Frank and Beans , uh....you know that's a skunk, right? Right? We had a male goat that we named Stinky.
[MEDIA]
Brother and his younger son are out in separate blinds with heat, coffee, and snacks on private land (friend of ours). They're probably napping...
Saw a chippy yesterday go running across the side yard. Little bastage.
I do get some of that residue, but I'm able to clean anything that builds up w/o much effort. Ash on a damp paper towel or rag and everything...
I had a Pine fire this morning that cleaned the glass up pretty good.