I'd leave it. What could possibly go wrong?
smartass bastids!
wtf, why do I have a mosquito bite on my wrist???
like hitting your mark with a rifle shot?
years ago I had a roommate whos dog would only get sprayed by a skunk when he was on vacation and we were taking care of him. Nothing worse!
WTF This scrounging method never works for me!
Vermont is part of my territory for work. One of the salesmen that I work with up there is Asian, not too many of them up in the great white...
The chipmunks are long since gone for the winter, but the squirrels have suddenly gone back into overdrive. Crazy fat little bastards
working from home today with a 3yo assistant since mama had a dentist appointment. This should be interesting
let us know what you find out!
if its green I wouldnt bother until you have it filled.
if he cant stay warm during a power outage, I think he should be banned from this site. :rofl: :lol:
I ended up reloading at 21 hours. Not bad for 8-9 month seasoned locust. It doesn't hiss, but I'm sure it' not optimum. Kept the house at a steady...
Wish I could say the same
I think its time we talk to your husband about how much you need a truck
laziness got the best of me tonight. I went out onto the enclosed porch to grab some wood to load the stove. I surveyed the pile, plenty of...
thats an adorable little helper you have there!
I'll work up to 36" oak logs with no qualms. I just flip and quarter them and then load em in the truck. Anything bigger would probably be a no go...
I was driving earlier, not too far from my house by some farms. Suddenly I drove past several old growth trees by the side of the road. Ive never...
I asked for a truck again, but this was the best he offered. Nice to get an extended test drive though. I am thinking of a Tahoe for my wife' next car