No pulling these stairs out!
[ATTACH] Getting there!
[ATTACH] Definitly messy! But swept up easy and in the stove it went
It’s too steep right now they bounce right out of the wheel barrow. I’m gonna ditch it.
[ATTACH] From the bottom
[ATTACH] Here’s my set up
The pregnant Mrs. is really sensitive to the charcoal smell of the stove now coming into the house because the doors don't close. Please help!...
The summer tires on my commuter is starting to get bald and one has a slow leak. A buddy at work traded his car in and kept his winterforces. They...
Thanks for the link
Pretty sure I have passed that pile several times. Always thought when is someone going to cut that up. Edit it may be one of the many log piles...
As I sit here in my garage skimming through posts a little mouse skurried by my foot! Now I will have you all know I HATE MICE! For such a...
My wood partner is starting to get up there in age. For the past 5 or so years we have split a grapple. This past year I pretty much had to beg...
The way I did it is go to the town office and get a form, then call the police they come look at it and put a sticker on it with the new "vin"...
Project looks good! [ATTACH] I'm working on a similar project myself. Pulled all the carpet up on the entire 2nd floor. I wish I had gone with...
Fits in the stove or won't fit in the stove!
Actually it's not sucking that's the problem! Everything in the basement is on plastic pallets as we get some water from time to time. I'm gonna...
My sump pump took a poop! 2 inches of water in the basement! Not a good way to start the day
During the fall summer spring months we pay 13$ the amount they charge for being connected to the grid. February it might get up to 30$ The sun...
On big thing for me is the height of the splitter, most newer splitters are taller but I have used some that are quite low. Meaning you would be...
I have seen that, not necessarily a bad idea.