Maybe, but I used the one on my TrailBlazer since the first oil change at 3K. It's only had Mobil 1 since, and the oil life monitor regularly...
Doubt it....you pour it in slowly.
Another beautiful day out for the 3rd of Nov. 68* Bottom is going to slowly drop out over the next week-10 days though....I saw a few nights...
BTW, I ran the Seafoam through the hose that connect to the power brake booster. (I bought the pour can version) That way, bypasses all the intake...
I've tried the Seafoam through the intake in the past on my '02 Trailblazer, but didn't notice much change except for tons of white smoke while...
:bug: WOW....that would be a lot. :rofl: :lol:
I wish I had nat. gas back in the other house too, but had to go the propane route. Had 2- 100 Gal tanks. If full, they powered the 12KW Generac...
Loving this weather, although I know it's short lived. Nov. 2nd, and it's 70* out right now. :banana:
:picard:
Did you try loading the cylinders with rust buster or Kero and let it sit a day or so?
Was there Stabil in the tank?
Battery Tenders are great....Never had an issue worrying about the whole house genny's battery after I installed one. Just replaced the battery...
We found out during many years of racing, cobalt bits are the best in the long run. Not too much you can't drill with them. More $$ initially,...
The fireplace is on low (but heats the place up FAST).....not a single Trick or Treater. Last year only had 4.
That is the one thing I really miss about the previous place. 12KW ran the whole house, including the big 20K btu a/c unit in summer. Looked...
Hmmmm.....no mention of any frying pans getting used, so I'll guess the Mrs. wasn't home. Close call there, bud.:rofl: :lol:
Just looked at the 24 hr. rainfall doppler map for my area.....YIKES! Looks like 6-7". Looks like Jay got even more.
No problemo, bro. :handshake:
The storm has made it's way past us here, just wind now. Temp was about 43* this morning.
If $$$ is tight, how about this....almost 1/2 the price, full factory warranty, and shipped for free to a nearby loading dock, or to your doorstep...