I'm going to try and be there. All depends on how maple sugar season is.....
I'm a Stihl guy, but one of the baddest saws I own is a beat-up 372XP I bought used several years back. That saw screams..... I love my 461 too,...
Very nice install, pretty little stove! Those pics could be used for the company brochure!
Mornin boys......what are yinz up to today? Gonna work on my stone walls some, youngest son has a big cross-country run here in a bit, then...
Could be mockernut hickory.....I have both pignut and shagbark in my stash. Great wood for heating or cooking either way!
Good to see you, Tom!
Just be very careful around those lines.....
:bug::picard:
Hey, we could meet up an head out together. I'd love for you to come along as well.
Happy birthday Dennis!! Give Judy a big hug from me as well! Hope you have a great day, looking forward to the next GTG!
Not yet......I'm going to use at least one for on the wall. I'm going to use most of them for veneer on the back foundation wall, probably won't...
Maybe a little bump forward.in the timing next? ;)
Let me know how the muffler mod goes. Still haven't gotten around to doing mine yet. Can't seem to find time....
I love my 355, enough so that I'll be buying another soon.
Not bad. Got some stonework done on my retaining wall this evenin. Making progress. [ATTACH]
Evenin' gents....
Yep. Passed your exit around 1:00am, or else I'd have sent ya a message and stopped to say hello! lol I drove straight through, almost 15hrs....
I know, thanks to those two azzholes that screwed me on the concrere, or else I'd possibly be building fires in the pizza oven by now. They put...
Love that stone foundation work too..... Say, I think I drove right past your town last weekend, on our way home from Maine.
Looks nice buddy!! Are you gonna build up the yard around the walk, or put stone along the sides of it?