Our "normal" first frost/freeze date (just an average) is Oct. 15 so we were right on the money this year for the most part even a tad early.
I have been in discussions where people with non cat stoves talk about no flames except for a little blue flame once in a while, I ask what flue...
I cant pick up on all the flavors they talk about in a cigar either, the Ocean Club did have an interesting taste but can't describe it well. If a...
Perfect IMHO, I will give up a little heat up the chimney in a trade off for a clean and safe flue.
Bingo, we have a winner, not sure how people who burn there stoves really low keep from having chimney fires, there are ways to deal with it but I...
I finished off the other RP 1990 last night and the buzz was not bad but there was a little. Of the RP cigars in my sampler (Luxury Collection) I...
From what I understand the Ocean Club is only available at Holts. I need a cigar that has a good amount of flavor with a low amount of nicotine I...
Nothing wrong with single wall pipe what so ever as long as it is installed correctly and you are not running really low flue temps.
I just smoked a 1990 last week, they are a good cigar but they give me a head buzz which I dont like, I have had cigars that have plenty of flavor...
Has anyone tried the Rocky Patel Ocean Club cigar, its a medium cigar but has a very nice flavor.
Blaze King recommends checking the chimney every two months and talks about low flue temps causing problems. CREOSOTE - Formation and Need for...
I have an old barn that fell down so I am set for kindling until I get to the other side of the grass.
Take a break! Nice work on the wood.:thumbs:
My old stove (non EPA) had a 90 on the back of the stove and 2 90's in the stove pipe and chimney for a total of 3 and in 30 years of use it did...
Well we can find common ground that YOUR stove is spilling smoke and ash into the house (draft problem for sure) but to say that the new stoves...
I dont understand what you dont understand, my Drolet and PE are new type stoves and they did not do it (in one case with two different chimneys)....
I prefer Elm over Mulberry but I get much more of the Mulberry as it sprouts and grows like a weed around here.
I think all wood smells good, it's just some better then others.
LOL, I just posted what he said and it really makes no difference on the stove brand, the creosote statement still rings true.
You are not going to like what I say and please dont take it wrong, you were not burning your NC 13 stove correctly, no way you should have had...