[ATTACH] Looking to be a real wet and windy one. Now heading in on Sunday. More wind and less rain on the coast, but still a lot of both where...
I did my share of stupid stuff. No one back then that knew any better either. Wish I knew then half of what I have learned here. I swear the...
Thanks, The roadhouse meal was really good, even if it was take out. I got the Wednesday night special. 11 oz steak for $11. I get it med...
I use a cover metal pail. I set it outside on the ground. Never on or near anything that can burn. Days later, I dump it on the ground where...
Happy Birthday Dennis. Wishing you wellness for years to come.
Sweet!:thumbs:
Thanks for the congrats and wishes. I bought home Texas Roadhouse for supper, gave her flowers and a card. She has sciatica so not moving much...
Really like that truck. You sure do have some fun toys!
48th Wedding Anniversary today! I remember it, but it seem like a time long ago. [IMG][ATTACH] The last one is of us with our daughter in...
Raining hard today, we need it. It is our 48th wedding anniversary. Will go out sometime when we won't get soaked!
Hum, seems all I want to do is pee. Worse than a dog in a dog park. Darn water pills are draining me. Every time I stand up, I have to find...
Our friend in Maine has a new web site for his pellet business. Wood Pellet Warehouse - Maine
Fantastic video. thanks. A while back, there was a big buck in my yard trying to get at my shrubs. I got close to it. Waved my arms and...
I want one please.
My daughter just bought this one. [ATTACH] All my kids on one or more ATV's. I have never ridden one. This one my daughter has looks like it...
arn't they all like that?
Most artistic work is a story being told. I can only imagine what story is being told with this work of art. I know some stories it is telling...
I hope to see a few more pic's posted on this huge event. Looks like a great happening. Nice when folks can get together and all feel like one...
Hire a plow guy!!!!
They aren't getting mine either. We have a lot of options around here.