it wasnt the pioneer that made you sore it was all the huskies you ran yesterday lol
what are you gonna do with them
morning jason hows you
Morning mike how's you
lol come to one ill let you use a saw
lol you need to go to very slow mode and check it
I got home about 10 minutes ago been a long day Thank you kris for putting this on and having us
[ATTACH] I tried but he had a real race chain on his saw and mine was what we had ran all day
Morning guys how's everyone
you have what 15 ported saws ?lol and only loaded 3 ?
slacker
lol 12 unless I sell a couple plus the ones from you how's you gramps
11 saws in my trunk
Evening mike how's you
And ri Chevy is now known as Lacey butt
Evening mark how's you
stihls are simple
lol evening Dustin sounds like it doesn't take much lol
Evening guys how's everyone
Who all backed out