I look great in full winter clothes, maybe that’s why I like winter! ... :rofl: :lol:... these days, the more layers coverin' up all the lard on...
LOL... I don't know if I could get Grammy to try that snow beach thing again Yoops... that pic was 18 years ago... :D
The ultimate understatement concretegrazer ... I know there's only so many hours in a day, but I hope every single hoarder gets to spend time with...
First of all... wow... what a fun time we've had with Scotty Overkill and his honey. Instant family bond for all 4 of us, and that part kind of...
:rofl: :lol:
And... there it is... :BrianK:... :rofl: :lol:
A "caffeine shower"... perfect... I'm always trying to figure out how to inhale caffeine as fast as possible... :D
Monin all... gonna move stuff around today... the old boat down in the woods for the winter... the Suzuki back into the garage... swamp the shop a...
Monin all... :coffee:... mowed for the last time. Cooler temps next week. Full fall feel around heeya now. My 2nd favorite season... the beautiful...
Monin all... :coffee:... me like this cooler air... won't be surprised if we go from 80 degree summah daze right smack into wintah whiteout......
I'll do a switch too, so I don't have to kill the breaker to work on it ... uh huh... bazzzzzzzaaaaaaaap... :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:... Yup... when I was doing signwork, I had 6 of just about every tool I ever needed, spread all over Maine... even found my old rusty...
Not far... an hour drive. Oh yeah, this wasn't the first time I impressed myself with how well I plan. These days, I almost expect it. That oh...
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::camping::camping:
We got the stairs up to the cabin yesterday. No pics tho. It seems that when I put tools I need for a job up there, in a 5 gal bucket... you know,...
Looks good D... :yes:
Fire therapy... :fire:... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That white birch sure is perty Dave...
"13 years to plan"... "Can't rush these things ya know" ... and there it is... :BrianK:... the secret of life... :cool:......... :D