Do you get to keep the wood?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight? Yep I'm ready for some cooler weather as well.
We are doing great Drew, thanks for asking.
Good evening Drew, how have you been doing?
Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight?
How much did ya get done on your suspension today?
Half coffee and half... lol.
What do ya got in your coffee tonight lmao.
How long ago did this happen?
That ain't cool at all. Dang good for nothing thieves.
I'm doing great, just sat down to relax.
Good evening Dustin. What do you use to dye the plastics?
I'm doing great, hows you tonight?
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dallas, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Mark, how was your day? Have you been filing any chains lately?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas.
Very cool seeing a old saw still getting it done. Great pics and nice job.
Good morning Dustin and Dallas. How are you guys doing?