. Not sure I'll get the layout of this just right but here goes. So far I've bought 2 of these. The first was 2 years ago . Second was last...
Oh Ya . Husky has its major problems also. Not saying they don't. From what I've seen they equally produce some real duds. I've always been one...
Camp inspector. In Southeast we called that a Tramp. I was a Tramp riggin rat then a bushler. Very nice off highway loads. ! Hayes , Pacific or...
Tho half wrap 45s and 56s were fairly rare in S.E.Alaska when those saws were in production. Once in a while a guy would get sent the wrong clutch...
I had a Stihl Lightening in 1983. It was the fore runner of the 090. It had a weird vibration that kept breaking the aluminum handle bar. But ,...
This may be a dumb ? But , did you dump some saw gas on the air filter ? Did you fully open and close the gas cap ?
Stihl has a history of doing this. When the 064 first came out , the crank bearings were too small for west coast timber falling with the long...
So, How'd it run ??
I have the Bailey's competition /work ax. I really like a big ax. For coastal softwood like Sitka spruce and red cedar or cottonwood. For the...
I'm still running a 460 that I had MDAVLEE hot rod . I was running 36" bar with semi skip 3/8 Stihl 63 ga chain . Chisel ground with a 8 tooth...
I've used a pulp hook since I was a kid. . Growing up in Maine and cutting 4' pulp for a living. Pulp hooks were a big part of life. I introduced...
IME if a Stihl will run , it will run just fine in the rain. . ok , sorry for the wise acre comment. I didn't get the whole thread read. And I...