evening drew hows you
One thing about switching brands on a ported saw you need to check squish they was measured by the piston original to port work
evening cole hows you
Evening guys how's everyone I sent mine to rattler for nick to put in his saw I'm almost out of spares I need to load up again
Morning Dustin how's you
Morning guys
You have a lathe to check cylinder out ?
Lmao Cole what saws are they
lol i usually buy chain by the roll its alot cheaper for me that way
evening rodney hows you
lol almost bedtime in another hour lol
no i havent maybe im a snob lol but usually stihl round and square oregon
evening cole and dave hows you
evening steve mike mike and everyone else hows everyone im ok need coffee
Evening Jake how's you
I left the house this morning at 5 trying to get to where I am meeting my riding partner for work
I'm ok need coffee what show and shine competition and what gtg ?
lol I'll call you when I get up tomorrow jason lol how's you
Evening guys i just got home
No I won't be done until thanksgiving time or so I just didn't have time this morning to message before I left for work