Do they have anything longer than 72 drivers yet Dave?
Glad to hear that buddy that's good news.
I'm doing good, just relaxing now. Do you feel good enough to work on your saws?
Good evening Dallas, what are you up to?
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight? Have you got any news from the insurance company?
OK cool, I thought you jumped ship lol.
Stihl?
Good evening Dave, how is your knee doing?
I'm doing great, what saw did you have Randy do?
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.
Have you ever painted any of the plastics with any luck?
Good afternoon fellas.
Lol varries from day to day. Their off to school and I'm at work.
I'm doing great, the kids are up and getting ready for school.
Good morning Dallas, how are you doing so far?
I'm doing great. It's just about time to get the kids up and moving.
Good morning Mike, how are you doing?
Good morning Mark, how are you doing?
Good morning fellas.