It's gonna be an annual thing if everyone is into it!
Oh man, that sucks!
Around 12 years. I enjoy it.
I couldn't find the SD card for it, but the homeowner took a few pics......he started the job and go spooked about 30' up, I climbed her to the...
Gotta climb a sketchy spruce today after work.......maybe I'll take the GoPro up......
Hmmm, I'd say so!! I'll keep yinz posted....
Yes it supposedly runs like new, low hrs on it as well.
Same here, but from what I've read and looked at, they were monsters. The dealer support for them really sucked......hence the reason they...
Mornin' fellas..... What's yinz's opinions on a very nice, running SOLO 642 with a good 36" bar and chain for 350 bucks?
Holy chit I'm late to the party!! Glad to have your hop on board, dall. Hoping to hang with you at Kris's here in a few weeks....
I'd have to look....
Have a # in mind? I have a smaller size anvil I'd consider trading..
Welcome to the club, MJK Farm. Looks like you have a good start, but being it isn't completely seasoned, you might want to look into getting some...
I let them cool off several days in the can, then dump them in the firepit out back. Twice a winter, I clean out the firepit and put the ashes on...
Excellent job, fishingpol!
It isn't going to hurt you (or break any regulations I'm aware of) to raise the stove up. So long as you use non-combustibile objects to raise it...
blacksmith does this story sound familiar?
I'd really like that buddy. The sooner, the better!
I don't think it's the way the firebrick are arranged as much as it is the fact that they are there for protection. They help protect the metal...
Nice looking wood, Kimberly. I agree with the others on the noodling advice, if that don't work for ya, use sledge and wedges......