Sounds like a 50cc saw would fit your useage well. Lots to choose from in that class. The pro class saws from Stihl, Makita, Echo, and Husky would...
2' diameter is fairly large wood. Did you mean 2' lenghts? Are you having log length wood delivered?
TurboDiesel has the scope of it. What size wood do you typically cut?
I'm pretty sure it's right there in the official anniversary gift guide between silver and gold right?
Glad to see you here Steve! Was great getting you hammered at the '16 PA GTG after party!:p:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The 20" husky chain you have should fit as long as the drive link count is the same.
Glad it worked out for you mikeward congrats! Iirc the 6421 has a more desireable coil, should you ever decide to go the rout of putting a 7910...
[MEDIA] Lego'd in case anyone's wife (I'm lookin' at you TurboDiesel :rofl: :lol:) or kids are looking over their shoulder. Not sure what you...
I've done plenty of clean-ups like this. I agree with Sav cut what limbs you can off the tree. Then cut it free of the root ball and pull it out...
I tried that at my local HD before I bought my 7910. They wouldn't sell the saw without repairing it first. The tool rental manager said hd...
Ive spent thousands of hours running saws for a living. I ended up hating the Dolmar 6100 I had for awhile. I'm not just pro Dolmar, but pro...
I'd like to see proof if the "few" oz difference between a flatty 066 and the 6421.
The 066/660 is a legendary saw as is the 390 there is no debate there. I've spent lots of time running an 066 not so much the 390. Lets not forget...
Moar Powwaa!:saw:
Seems odd to me. You can search all the stores in your area for used rental tools at this link here: The Home Depot
X2! The 6421 is a outstanding saw. Totally worth picking up a used homer depot rental saw used. I like that 6421 chassis better than the 6100....
Welcome to the club Mainelogger ! I don't have much to add, but after seeing the winch chipper1 has on his tractor it will be one of the firrst...
Excellent! What better person to have the sign than FHC's very own most interesting man! True story he once called Backwoods Savage a lawyer and...
Iirc that round was from a standing dead soft maple that I felled earlier that day. Good times and nice pic brother!:handshake:
Google Swedish fire log. Should give you all the pics you could ever want.:yes: