bar wear at junction of bar nose and bar / cause? too lose or too tight chain or something else? oilers are wide open
i am envious
Just be mindful of any local Gov. restrictions as to where or how much Firewood you may have on your property ( don't call them , just look up the...
looks good -
I do not have any answers. Course if you are following the herd as it were what happens to market pricing when its flooded. I don't know a whole...
paint smell - yep even after six years worth i can still get a bit of that if things get a bit to warm.
Besides the wood on yout land what else supplies income? We all know that firewood/ pulp wood in any shape or form is not really a profitable...
true statement, in my mind anyway
As I said earlier- banks,credit agencies, ect- all hold themselves harmless. Yet it is their business practices that cause most of the problems....
The problem with all this is every time a hard credit check is done it lowers your score, close a card lowers your score, open a card lowers your...
baffles generally they are just a bit over the front tube or even with the front edge of it ( from my experience with my NC30) how is the side...
dang all the decent deals happen over on your side of the country - it going to be cold here in the middle north this year.
I here ya on the 10mm socket couple others in a set also - each set should have about 3 or more of that size dang things have legs or something...
Every time I see something like that is either just before opening time or just after closing time. Unless I am in town then the dang big ones...
I know a guy make any part you want as long as you give a drawing with specs on it. But as far as mechanical gut ability, definitely got the...
60+ cc at minimum, 2ft- looking at a 30"+ bar, so maybe around an 80cc unit would be a better choice- same deal as a big stove vs small stove...
Been out of the muzzel loading games for a while now but used to get around to a bunch of the shoots here. Shooting Trap with muzzle loading shot...
all very true.
pricy ammo
I have bounced 44 mags out of blackhawk revolver from around a75 yard target to over 300 yards from firing point down slope firing trajectory 75...