Yep, same here, so put up some pics when you can.:thumbs:
I would take door number two. :dex: Good choice to walk away when tired. It won't go anywhere.
Great tips. I knew about first 2, didn't think about last one.
Words to live by. :D Yeah, prolly. :thumbs:
Yeah, but why do I always have stuff left over when I put it back together?:picard::D I decided against using the tow strap with the Jeep. I'll...
Pretty easy stuff, but I'm gettin' tired. Not 40 anymore. :rofl: :lol: I've got a few questions for the guy when he gets here. Wife went through...
Hoping the guy will show on Monday. Pulled west side aluminum today...........have a few pieces to pull still. ironpony , the ground will be...
Thunderstorms about to roll through......looking pretty ominous outside right now.:hair::rofl: :lol:
Cooldown for 2 days, then back to about 80-ish Wed. thru Sat., then a nice cooldown. I think I can take out the window shaker for the year.:thumbs:
Too warm, Dennis. We're set for about 80 today, so hopefully no AC. Tomorrow should be very nice after the rain cools things down. Hopefully, the...
Well, I'm sure my math was off too, so I'd still make $1.60. Might only be $.80.:picard:
I could recalculate, but I don't wanna. Ok, I did a rough calc. Lost about 2' in approximately 20 small 8' logs. 1/4"-ish kerf. No idea how much...
So, I'll make $1.60. Great.:rofl: :lol: No wonder people bury construction crap.
Switched gears a little today. Started tearing off the aluminum siding on the back of the house. Almost got the back done, except the gable and...
I actually did similar a few years ago while cutting up the last log load. Wasn't trying to calculate sawdust, but trying to figure out how much...
Pretty warm and a little humid and I planned to be outside, so I kicked the window shaker on about 1:00 to cool off the house. Should be cooling...
Expect 50% then.:rofl: :lol:
Yeah, probably not real prevalent.
Found some info that says CCA has been around since the 40s.
You and I know that, but evidently the person(s) who built it didn't. Probably 60% of the house is on concrete. Unfortunately, I can't rebuild the...