We got rid of some jars and such, had more than we can use, as we are only two old farts and the kids do their own.
Well one canner full of tomato sauce (8 pints) freezer containers all full and 8 half pints of peach jam, a busy afternoon for an old fart.
I no likey the more dizzy part. The docs should back off a bit with whatever meds aren't doing anything to help. Get thyself to someone who...
We won't discuss the Walmart/Insurace company f/u.
My next trip to the doc is 10/24 now I have to order one of my meds filled before the boss boss goes to her quilt get away in NH next Tuesday.
Nope I came home and had a geezer nap. Now how did those med adjustments turn out for you?
Bad Bear be I, downed a sausage platter and a Brandy Pond Blonde Ale noontime at Gary's Olde Time Tavern f/k/a Brays.
A good number of places are above the $200/night on a regular basis in 'bama.
It would likely pay to wait until they have road condition reports that are complete all the way to St. Pete. Things are a bit of a mess below...
Well the stove is clean, plugged in, and new batteries in the t-stat, not cool enough for a test burn. Maybe I should put the sn*wblower out and...
She going to turn into a salmon?
I might even plug it in and do a test burn as it has been off all summer.
Unplugged the vent system on the pellet roaster.
By that time of day it was too late, my meds are close to maximum effect except for the metop. which was about 1 hour from it's second dose....
Being last in getting out means you have further to go to clear the crowds.
That was good place for them, made for a fairly quiet evening down this way.
Most of the bad storms have stayed north of us.
And then some.
In Maine no wild bird or animal parts can be so "picked up" unless you legally took the wild critter.
Yes, it sure did and no problems with my meds.