I talked to my dad earlier. Told him to gtfo of Florida. He's just south of Daytona. Told him to start looking for a hotel that allows dogs about...
Nice and cool in the house, but my young daughter is insisting that we be out on the porch tonight. It's cooling down quickly, but it feels much...
I have some refrigerant flowing in the lines today! High 80's and muggy
[IMG]
Nope, waiting on the boss to wake up first.
the uglies need lovin too, and can get just as hot as their more attractive looking limbmates!
the remnants of Harvey are gone this morning, the sun is coming up, and it looks like the weather is going to climb up to 80 today. No plans,...
I just grabbed a half truck load the other day, there is still plenty left though!
absolutely! I run two of them parallel to each other about 12" apart. Its at the end of Diana Ln in Dracut if you want to give it a try
Looks good! I gave up on stacking on pallets after my first two stacks. I was looking for pallets one day and came across a trash pile at Verizon...
I saw a tree in full autumn color this morning on my ride to the store this morning.
Rattle? If no, its.probably a cobra
We better not be hearing from him for a week at least
Ugh, it's been one of those days. My wife's car has been at the dealer for 3 weeks for warranty engine work. Got a call today that they put it...
I'm locked in at $1.65 a gallon for propane, so its not too terrible. But I was hoping to avoid that totally! I have about a half cord of cradles...
What I dont get, it looked like they came from down around the corner from me, which is all homes. Most of the weekenders are right near me.
its 47 degrees here this morning, 64 in the house. Plenty comfortable in a sweatshirt until the sun warms things up in a few hours. I was just...
think Im going to go out on a wood hunt today. Asplundh has moved to the other side of town, and really going at it over there. Piles all over the...
the lakes and ponds are great for that. I have a 150 acre pond across the street from my house, this time of year it helps keep me a bit warmer,...
no gypsy moth's here this year, and very few acorns. Tons of acorns last year though.