A moist ash isn't good. :whistle:
Then again, maybe not. :drunk::cheers:
64* inside right now, was 54* a little earlier outside when I walked the dog.
Oh, the horror! :eek::faint:
The weekend has started!! :cheers:
You have good taste in online friends. :handshake: :thumbs:
:drool::drool::drool:
jtakeman Some nasty weather coming your way....soon. Heavy rain, wind, & a LOT of boomers & lightning went through here in the past 30 min. or so.
No, the old man is getting bigger, so his fish seem smaller. :rofl: :lol:
UNLIKE!!! :picard:
Nothing changing around here so far. :thumbs:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:
I hear ye brother....I still have one trying to finish her teaching degree. :makeitrain"
Yup, headin' my way.......Thunderstorm watch until 9PM
SWEEP!
Smart man :heidi:
Gee, and I thought I was doing pretty well with 67-68 Mbps. :eek:
Oh, OK......I thought maybe winter had started there w/o anyone else hearing about it. :confused:
Huh???? :loco: :crazy:
If I remember, it said $54/hr for labor? That is very cheap.....but also the reason a lot of body shops can't make a go of it. Take a look at...