Almost Larry. Was supposed to play today but the lead singer I was going to play with has blown his hip/lower back out and is done for the summer....
Good huntin'...
x2
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... music day today. Gonna burn some lard off this ole man's azz... :rootintootin:
TP tubes and paper towel tubes work perty gooder without anything added. Can fold 2-3 other tubes and slide em inside one. That type of cardboard...
:rofl: :lol:
Jack... Jack... Jack... :picard:
She'll need her rest... gonna be a busy mom with 4 of em to herd... :yes:
This FHC site has been a big help to me over the last few years. It remains an inspiration and THE place I go to on line, though I haven't posted...
Money in the bank indeed... welcome to FHC justdraftn ... :campfire:
Monin all... headed to the oldest grandson's 6th B-Day pahty today... yee haw.... :rootintootin:
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::campfire:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire:
My honey just reminded me that we had 2 wabbits for 3 seasons before we'd had enough too. Kids were just about J's age. They weren't interested...
That's gotta feel good getting all those re-finished parts bolted up again. Nice job Alden ... :yes:
Chunky monkey and his brother brought buckets of love to Grammy & Grampa yesterday and today. My daughter and I got a chance to do something we...
I thought the first "split" was interesting... it made the pcs disappear... :rofl: :lol:... never seen one of those... :yes:
[MEDIA]
Looking mighty sharp Alden ... :yes: