Manybe not, It was posted last night at like 1am. Haha I'm not saying you weren't on the tractor raking or bailing, especially if you were trying...
I guess I missed it when I didn't check this post last night at 2am?
Thanks Horkn, I know better now. My 2007 Suzuki did better though the clearance was similar in high snow. Not sure about the Jeep, tried alot of...
Off the top of your head what are the am stations today? 10,000? I don't know. Too lazy to Google right now
Yea that's what I'm talking about. If I am outside cutting wood or wrenching on something I am not complaining at 61
At 61 I have a fire going! That's cold to me!!
The way time flies now a days I was thinking it could be 2 years ago??
Yea ha, I should of said if your still doing them. I saw the pictures of the I think first big one? Was it last year or 2 years ago?
Tell me about it. I'm here most, on a tractor forum, boat forum, and lurk at a golfcart forum. Not to mention I poke my head in the door every so...
Yall can pick up Little Rock Arkansas stations in the UP? Must have broadcast with more power back then?? I can barely pick up my talk radio...
I have one of those big box store like $70 weed wackers. It's yellow? Can't remember the name but sure it's made by MTD. I did a muffler mod on it...
We're doing good here. Miss a lot of the regulars that have drifted over to OPE. I use to drop in there every so often. Haven't been over there...
Long time no see
So are you pushing this button Redfin when you pull the original carb off and put a wj69 on it?
Those are some oldies there
I haven't followed these saws and all the mods in a few years. I know they have these hot start and no start issues. But can you add the wj69...
Have you seen Phil 's house Scotty Overkill :drool:? Think this is something you would enjoy! This home is OVERKILL, I'm a good way!
Well not close. I guess I could of Google it too
Redding is near Altruas right? I have a college buddy who moved out there to work for BIA.
I remember a few years ago a wicked hot dry summer I can't remember the number of days over 100 and 90f but I beleive it was a record. It was just...