Hip hip stiff upper lip my Pi is no longer in Britain.
Told ya he was still around.
You need the pellets that were made of lead to get most hoppers to hold the rated fuel load.
EDT = Eastern Daylight Time, clocks being different drives me bonkers fast.
Forgetting *doz is hard to do as you have to keep telling folks you know nothing and unless your name is Schultz no-one believes you. Try talking...
What did you find Larry?
Do I have to explain UTC, maybe AST, EDT, EST, etc ....
Raspbian a version of Debian Linux optimized for the ARM processor in the Raspberry Pi computers. NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) a system...
TF card a microSD card normally found in smart(y)phones and tablets. They come in many capacities and speeds (the class tells what speed a TF...
Which part?
Well I can now use the Pi2 to harangue you folks just got to get it off UTC so it doesn't drive me nuts. I finally broke down and loaded up a...
I got one by mail the other ones were on line if I wanted them. Talk about security issues, nothing is safe under *blows on the interwebie.
Now I'll have to ask for them in writing as the Doc should have guessed I can deal with the numbers.
My lipids were off the charts on the low side and were of no concern when when they stuck me on the 80mg Lipitor generic my blood sugar was also fine.
Well Larry I got a voicemail from my doc this morning at 7:45 now can you tell me what the hell is an excellent blood test, see I had a fasting...
Or else :heidi::heidi::heidi:!
How is this Raspberry Pi doing?
Naw, he has been burning propane instead of pellets.
Surprised it has made it into that area a lot of firearms going off all hours of the day.
Hey smoke ole buddy are ye gaining in years or regressing to your childhood? Have a happy and a few smoothies.