:drool::drool::drool:
Measure it.
:ithappened::whistle:
You can probably buy a suit this October.......just in time for next summer.:thumbs:
This was bugging me, so I checked it out. It's also got high fructose corn syrup. Bad. Not gooder. "Cool Whip Original is made of water,...
:popcorn::ithappened:
WHAT!!!? And change my COMPLETE lifestyle? JK. My problem is not overindulging on exercise. Or more to the point, indulging at all.:picard:
With two of the Gkids here for a couple of days, we went through 2 small tubs of CW and almost 2 lbs of fruit. Took longer to cut up the fruit...
Wife has made some strawberry freezer jam twice now, and both times it came out more like thick syrup. Never did set correctly. I bought some...
I skipped the angel food cake...........this time.
What I should have done is whipped up some heavy cream, but that's not good for ya' either. Don't the fresh strawberries cancel out the...
What could be better on a hot July evening than this? Well, I can think of a few things, but this was pretty darned tasty. [ATTACH]
I wouldn't waste my Titebond.:picard:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Had me worried until I finished reading. :thumbs:
Howevah, for some, perception is reality. Your name will forevah be associated with the term. There's no escape.:hair::rofl: :lol:
Don't let 'em dissuade you from this. It's a necessary evil......but someone's gotta' keep the rest of us safe. Those are usually a days long...
That is one sturdy lookin' structure right there. Nice job.
Only gooder whiskey, but door #2.
Ah, my old standby.