Nice tree, nice stump too. Hate it when you see someone lose lumber when they mess up the cuts and barber chair it or pull the heartwood etc....
Just curious how you guys set your logs aside, or if you do at all. I will set these up like this till fall and once the 50 degree days set in...
All the toys behind the house . [ATTACH]
Save yourself some trades and go with a diesel!! I just back into a duramax and it feels great.
That square stuff will pack into the stove nice and tight and burn for a while. Enjoy
The evaporating sap does have a nice smell on s hot day doesn't it.
Looks like you may need to drop some big guys to let the young growth take off!!! That is my excuse for dropping the big trees anyways!!! Nice...
Pics or it didn't happen:whistle:. Kidding of course. Glad you are okay
Well done sir!
Skeeters are big, ticks are plentiful too. Chainsaw exhaust keeps em at bay
It needs the third function hydraulic circuit.
Stacked one more trailer load, started dropping and setting up small log piles Great day here. Mostly hickory with dome ash and maple. 30 ft...
$1,500 obo, located in Syracuse Ny PM me if interested Custom fabbed to fit JD quick attach loaders [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got another stacked, ash and maple for the most part [ATTACH]
I am in the far two year range I think. I went deep into 17/18 wood this year, so I am back peddling to some extent. It looks like we have 4...
Snuck out of work early and split up another load Gotta get it done when it isn't raining!!![ATTACH]
38, John Deere 3038 E. basically a 32 hp diesel with a cute little turbo bring it up to 38. Good price and has been reliable.
I use an ant product as of two weeks ago. I think irbid amrod. I was splitting some beech and maple and had huge piles of carpenter ants...
Get it all cut split and stacked yet?
I work hard, so I can buy the toys!!!! I could buy oil for ten years with the toys I bought this year. I love cutting too much though