Fresh mozz on a homemade pizza sounds gooder. My wife puts shredded mozz in a bowl and eats it with a spoon.
I'm a sunburn magnet........Aloe is your friend.
Zzzzzzzttttt. Dang it, musta left the phone in the mikiewave agin. Lessee, that means the keys are in the fridge, and mah shoes are.....oh, on mah...
Can you hear me now? Uh, no. :rofl: :lol:
It's ok Dennis. We couldn't find one of the cordless phones most of the day yesterday, so I kept calling it with the cell phone. Finally found...
I think I just looked one up on the net. Try this one...... [MEDIA]
Horkn , I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and family.
I made some Mozz a while back. Kind of a pain, but fairly easy. Needed a little more salt, but it was good. Took a whole gallon to make it. I...
So, is it gone yet?:D:coffee:
Uh, say wut now? Ya dun gooder there Jon. Real gooder.
:D [MEDIA]
Zactly. Always do more than you think you need, until you find out for sure. It'll change year to year. Brother thought we'd use about 5 cord when...
I moved all the Oak into one side of the shed recently. The other side won't get filled until late Aug or so, but I think I'll order up some wood...
I think I'd move. Seriously though, in WV, how cold does it get? Are you trying to heat the basement as well? How well insulated is the house?...
One happy dad right there. Quite obvious. :handshake:
Right back atcha. Enjoy the family time, then take the next 3 days off. :thumbs::sleeping: Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.
I got outvoted. One against one.......she wins. :picard: She turned down the shaker, and all it was doin' was running the fan, so I turned it off....
Method to mah madness-ness.
Put the window shaker in a couple days ago when the heat rolled in.....with humidity. It's actually chilly in here. Maybe I should start a fire. :D
I'm not everybody, but I'm heading to bed right about............now.