We are participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life right now. The weather is perfect and we are loaded up on Mtn. Dew and good...
This fell into the shop today...:whistle: [ATTACH] 13" resaw capacity. 1 1/2 hp. The footprint is half the size of my smaller Delta on the...
That would be a lot of fun Dennis.
www.mountwashington.org/experience-the-weather/current-summit-conditions.aspx This is a great link for summit conditions. When you think the...
The Cog railway is a great trip. Short time to explore on the summit but an impressive engineering marvel. Here is some interesting info on Mt....
Wicked nice! I am looking forward to going up there this year.
Seeing this makes me think of having Poutine soon. Looks good.
I'll start out by saying I am not an expert here, but I know a little from reading different forums. I believe that is a coal burner. If the air...
She might benefit from a TV tray table to eat right there by the window.:whistle:
A little iron eye candy today. A local farm was having an estate sale of two generations of blacksmithing and foundry equipment. All the gear...
Probably is. I will look it up. I see it along roadways everywhere now. We had a tractor scrape it down to get the roots out, but they still...
Just a reminder that the toxic Deadly Nightshade plants are out. Around here they don't have flowers or berries yet. I dug a few out of the...
Quick mud or plaster is good. I like to rattle can some primer over the old plaster so it doesn't pull moisture out of the new mud and cause...
Just roll in it and we'll know fer sure.:whistle:
Good job getting there. Ah the fond days of being young and riding over gypsy moth caterpillars in the street on my bike. The "pop" it made was...
Thank you Papdave.:thumbs:
Thank you.:salute:
Fizzled out here too. Red on the radar, just went to yellow and just a little rain now.
That line of storms is just about on us. 5 minutes out. Should be interesting.
Good stuff. The garlic knots sound good too.