yooperdave His mother was carrying him in her mouth when she ran out into traffic. The car ahead of me hit her and kept going. I stopped and...
Thanks everyone Just got home and opened the door and started to call him and realized he will never meet me at the door again. That was tough.
Thanks everyone Right now that's about all i can say
[ATTACH] Our 15 and a 1/2 year old rottweiler passed away this morning. He went out side and layed down by the porch and passed on. We have had...
I have the same problem. Bought a new house. I have about 28 cords to move. Its a great problem to have.
As i have taught my 3 year old grandson to tell any one who asks. "If you can see grass its not enough wood"
I want cremated and put in a coffee can. (I need my morning coffee.) Lid taped on and planted upside down. So anyone walking by can kiss my ---.
:popcorn:
Work with your vet. Get the amount of insulin dialed in. Then work with your local pharmacies. We found that wal mart was the cheepest. It...
We had a lab husky mix that had to have insulin shots every day. she was 5 when we started them she passed on two years ago at 14. If you have...
There is a kmart open in clarkston
Who was it a little while ago that was having wife problems with wood in the yard? We told him to stack higher. Mabye he should show this picture...
Using an i phone copy and paste is all i could figure out that worked
I think I'll keep using this one View attachment 124374 Slight delay this morning bought the splitter for. 100 bucks and found saw in trash on way...
:BrianK:just found out i will be a great grandfather in late sept or early oct. Family tree is growing 8 kids between Cindy and i. 15...
I just realized that is the same week i will be in Texas. Granddaughters graduation. Must be there family first. Sorry im going to miss it again...
Your request above is pertty good just add a couple of your fondness memories and your all set
I detroit if you leave your car running and are not in it there is like a 90 % chance it will be stolen. This is why the law was created. The...
It gets better a 4.00 spark plug and its running:dancer:
Still loaded planed on bring it along to see if i can get it running