^^^x2! That is a pretty handy looking little chipper. Where did you get it and who makes it?
I can confirm this I had 5 026's they all leaked. However I haven't had a modern stihl leak like that. My Dolmar will leak if the tank builds...
Wow I can't imagine you'll get any use out of those walt ! A few people must think pretty highly of you!:handshake::sherlock:
If I recall correctly those walking fellers were ment to be used in conjunction with multiple mobile spar and yarders in a high lead mainline...
I don't think you could go wrong with any mentioned so far. My dad used to say if you can't split it with 22 tons you probably shouldn't be trying...
Nice cottage Shawn Curry ! I'm stoked for you and your Family!
I've had temperature fluctuation from the ambient temperature change cause a pressure build up in the oil tank that cause that before. Especially...
Excellent info for those looking to home brew something up.
X2 great mom and pop shop to deal with!
Great pics! Mrs. TD put up with bs from 30+ smelly, chainsaw weilding, shine swilling, Jack wagons for 3 days at the gtg, with patience to spare...
I'm going to use the ott accu-stick on the side of one of those too. That one walt brewed up seemed to work great!
For 40 bucks that's a you suck get Scott! Those are rock solid saws! Put me down as another happy echo 355t user as well!
That's a good problem to have right there! Host a GTG and watch it be turned into firewood in no time! Many hands make light work... just don't...
Short in stature big in heart!:dex:
'Nother vote for the echo srm 225 here. Been a good unit. Struck me as just as well built as the stihls but for less money.
Thanks Chris and what a great place for it. I'm sure the sign will be passed on by Dennis and it will find its way to another great members house...
Just pick a date and we'll all show up to CSS the heck out of whatever you have! But if I was you I'd request Becky (mrs. VW) and Julie (mrs....
We'll have to agree to disagree. I now have content from this derailed thread on ignore. FatBoy85 my apologies for my part in the thread derail.
The real benefits of full and semi skip chain is in less cutters to sharpen on a really long bar. If you haven't already, you might consider a...
Yeah not all home depots have a rental department. Maybe hdtoolmkr765 will weigh in on the 038. He knows those old Stihls pretty well. That 026...