Saw winner Leadfarmer and PA Dan' s lovely daughter, posing with the restored vintage Stihl 041AV raffle saw! She drew the winning tickets! And...
We posted at the exact same time.....Brothers from another mother, maybe? Great to meet you today buddy! You have some great kids, enjoyed them...
Leadfarmer ! blacksmith was the first winner but payed it forward, we drew Rodney then!
blacksmith and I will be there, not sure who else will be......
If that's the case I'll take 5 or 6!
I want the LGX, and the top handle IS low pro but not the skinny stuff....
Chisel. I'm not familiar with the brand you have so whatever one you recommend. The top handle isn't picco.
I'll be sending you out some pieces real soon....I've just been so dammed busy.
We've been working hard all week to get some good logs for the festivities. blacksmith and I just finished up two big blue spruces the past two...
I'll take a couple 28" loops for my 372xp, also some 28" loops for my MS461. Any 14" 3/8 loops for the MS200T?
I'll have to dig them out of the attic and do that soon. I've wanted to build a display case for them for years now, haven't gotten around to it...
Thanks to Leadfarmer for reminding me, here's a few pics of a small portion of my trade axe/tomahawk collection.... Two of these axes were turned...
I'm just rolling out of bed, going to go out to the shop and put a chainsaw together, also building a fire in the keyhole pit to cook a big batch...
Excellent! Look forward to meeting up!
Let me know for sure ASAP. Because of she cant get it, I may try to have some shipped in from Arizona......
Are you going to be able to make it to the central PA GTG? You'll be in good company if you can!
You fit right in around here.......I can tell.....:smoke:
Somebody get us some early southern corn so we can use the big kettle in the pit!!
You, sir, are my hero!! Love it!
Now if you wanted to go REALLY fast, you should've bought a FORD engine.... .lol;) Sucks to hear about that engine, LinkedXJ.