Happily retired. Spent 44 years in the Maintenance Department at various plants as Electrician, Millwright, Electronic Tech, Supervisor and...
Is there a way to identify chains? I was in a major cleaning mood today and set out to clean my shop. I found a dozen or so of used chains. They...
I cleaned out the barn and put the manure on the garden. I got rid of the cattle 4 years ago so it has been sitting for that time. The section...
Bought a tiller attachment for my mini-steerer this year. So it is the first garden I have had in years. The garden is about 14' x 100' So far I...
Not a lot accomplished today. Attended my grandson's ball game. They won. Worked up a section of the flower bed and planted some Coleus. Grilled...
Don't no if there is a dimes worth of difference in bar oil for the average user. Maybe if you were sawing every day. I use what ever is cheapest....
I like you am getting a little age on me. I don't have much patients with an engine that doesn't start easy. I had a gas powered Troy-Bilt that I...
Definitely process wood. If I could afford it, I would cement the whole acre and paint it green.
Does anyone make an electric starter for an MS250? I bought this for my weed whacker and it works great. [ATTACH]
Trip to your GTG is still on the books. Very interested in Sawyering.
It was great meeting you and cute little doggy. Now you will have to get him trained up. [ATTACH] You could visit boggydave while there. By the...
Rough worked up a section of new ground for the garden. Cleaned out the manure that has laid in the barn for 4-5 years. Dumped it on the garden...
Kindling per say no. Not as I perceive kindling. Kindling in my mind is, very dry and thinly split wood that I can start the fire with a match or...
My mini may be a little under powered, but they knew what model I had. My ground is so dry that it has cracks in it. My opinion my well improve...
Just got this tiller attachment for my Mini Steer. Not real satisfied yet, but our ground is very hard now. They predict some rain this week and...
Just talked to Walt. He is home and fine.
He didn't have the spring in his step this morning or last night. I drove the last 45 - 60 miles to my place. I was talking to him and no...
Not state workers. Pilots. The rules state, "24 hours after a drink before can you fly." Safety first! so we had to wait. It was hour 23 so we...
I decided to bring this here. I just trimmed a couple of branches off a large Lilac bush. Got tired of them trying to knock me off the mower....
My list isn't long and impressive either, but at least some things got done. I can relate to the "waiting stuff". Since retiring, I have...