Just because I can................ [MEDIA]
You go girl. I had a fire last night for the same reason (s). Not unusual this time of year.
After the initial few, I haven't seen any on the dogs or me in the last few days, and they go out several times/day. Short grass, tall grass,...
Yep, I see an opening on the left there, but that one broken branch might open up the cab roof like a sardine can. :hair::pain:
^^^^^ I think Moparguy lost his firewood Zen for a minute. He's gooder now. Nothin' like a gooder scrounge to bring one back to this reality that...
But he's Chuck "the schlot" Norris! He tests voltage with his fingers. :D Or, outlets volunteer their voltage when he's around.:dex:
Most of the day....no.
I love this place. Folks are so...........helpful. You a funny guy, Jon. :rofl: :lol:
Thanks for the update fuelrod . Lookin' good.
Oh man, you beat me to it. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
My "kids" are long out of HS, and I still worry about them on the roads. Sad story.
Save it for the next changeout. Wait, you only made one burger? All that work wudda required at least 2 for me.....w/cheese. :D:chef:
Um, I have no idea, but I found a few chains hangin' in one of the sheds when we bought this place.......still don't know what they are. Still...
I've found it less than satisfying, and rather annoying/frustrating.:picard:
Ya dun gooder. Not sure I'd use quite so much RTV though. A little goes a long way toward keeping the gasket on, and gets smooshed into the...
Zactly how I say it (or similar), mostly similar.......or totally different. :pain: Our service panel is marked all wrongo, so I make a point to...
I've heard that plenty.......but Trillium have 3 leaves....:whistle::rofl: :lol: We've got a bunch of those. I'll keep my eyes open.....except...
So, took a walk with Casper (and the skeeters almost carried me off), but couldn't find anything like those. Could have sworn I've seen some. Is...
I'm still working on some Oak I got back in the beginning of 2015 (I think). Some had a bit of sizzle this winter ( Some was dead standing, and...
I have a full bottle of Stabil, but didn't bother with it last year. :headbang: Does Stabil ever get un-Stabil? :D