Our old Fisher has been stored at our cabin, all wrapped up in tarps outside, for 10 years now. I'm sure it'll need some TLC if it's ever used...
G' Monday monin... :coffee::coffee:... shop's warming up (very grateful for heat & dryness on 45 degree rainy days like this)... time to put...
Newbury NH... 4" of snow this monin... roads were plowed... on Mother's Day... o_O... :rofl: :lol: Just said Rangeley got snow too... wow.
You comin to Maine? :D
Yup...
Yup... Happy Mom's Day... :campfire:
[MEDIA]... :D
Happy Beee lated Birthday Milleo.
Nice job mistah mechanical man... :dex:
Got me in the mood fer a little Dean & Foster... :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Yup... I panned him... I always have a 20 lb cast iron skillet hanging off my belt just to whack those lil bastages... :dex:
Picked a tick off my pants today at my son's place. 2nd so far. Had one locked on my shoulder about a week ago. Gaaaaaaaaad I hates ticks......
Thanks PD... more great ideers... :yes:
Here ya go buddy... [MEDIA]
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... coffees down... off to our son's place today. Looking forward to it. Been a while. Have a great day!
I'd have jumped on this one years ago when I actually did something... :whistle:... great idea.
These are great ideas!!! Keep em coming... :thumbs:
You sure you don't live in Maine... ;)
:p
:rofl: :lol: