Looks like we'll be expecting September lambs. Wife wanted to put the ram back with the rest of the flock including 3 unbred yearling ewes,...
It's been a few years, but everything people are saying seems right. Walmart has the generic insulin that is much less expensive than other...
As above, easy to treat. Sart slowly with the insulin gradually increase. Special diets may help a little, but more importantly, make sure the...
:yes::yes::yes:
I was just joking around. No problem.
Also, that is a highly desirable saw in the resale market, so, in the very unlikely event that you ever want to sell it, you will get your money...
You did fine. As long as the piston and cylinder are in good shape the rest of the cosmetic stuff like the chain brake can usually be fixed with...
If you think that gum gave you a workout dropping and bucking, you haven't seen anything until you try to split it. Interlocking grain sucks....
I hope you feel better soon. MRSA is no joke and dang if that pituitary gland isn't incredible. It's only the size of a small pea, but as you...
P.S. I prefer the standard wrap bar for stumping. Your mileage may vary.
Ah hah! The nitpicker's club has shown up.:picard: I was actually thinking of correcting my post from "full" to "3/4" but honestly, I just...
In this case, it souns like either saw would work for you. Boils down to lighter with standard carb vs heavier with m tronic. Of course there...
1) Wife wants this batch of wool for felting. Supposedly, Spring wool from Icelandics is lower quality and coarse and usually used for felting...
Thanks! Of course I only took pictures of the very best of the best. There were plenty of Select and #1 Common boards too.
AMAZING! Someone posting real world experience on the internet instead of re-posting whatever they "heard" on another website without ever living it.
BLASPHEMY! The MS200T is the most perfect top handled arborist saw that the world has ever known and no other saw will ever equal it. Who cares...
We had some local young gentlemen come by and shear our sheep. They were really great, even though they said they were "just starting out" and...
My MS461 "Doing work." Felling and stumping. [IMG]
I totally agree!!! Unfortunately this test is only valid if it is hot an humid outside. In my experience, all m-tronics and autotunes do fine...
Anchor seal on all the logs same day as I cut them. It dries almost clear.