I have no explanation for stupid stuff.:D
Yep, started raining sometime very early yesterday morning, rained all day. Stopped until just before bedtime, then started up again very early...
:popcorn::popcorn:
I just found this thread.........Really nice job Mike. Those are some beautiful boards. Represents lots of hard work. Now, go take a nap. :D
Aw jeez, now mah head hurts. :picard:
My understanding is that it's a way to make the rest of us think we did it wrong.:rofl: :lol: I refuse to think that hard.:dex:
I use the plow and push it into a pile, where it turns into compost..........after about a gazillion years.:dex::picard:
Nice shed, and I like the sign too. I may need to do something like that when Casper goes.......he's always outside with me, no matter what I'm...
:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
This was a quiz, wasn't it, Jack?
Uh, the background is black, and so is that portion of your sig...........
I've got almost 1/2 cord left in the shed, with another 2/3 cord going in for this coming winter. Another 2/3 cord for 18-'19. All this is very...
Ah, that's why it burns like paper. Gotcha. I've left plenty of Maple in the woods that's punky. Not worth my time. :yes:
Huh? I get overnight burns on soft Maple....Red, to be exact.
You saved that? :rofl: :lol:
I've been using mine for several years w/o issue. Not sure if there are issues in a cat stove though. Check with the maker of the particular...
My next load will look like that, minus the pallets.....at least for a little while.:thumbs:
Hey NortheastAl , congrats on your new gdaughter, and to your son and DIL too!! She's a cutie.
Isn't everybody?:thumbs:
Uh, I'm pretty sure someone would be willing to give you some stacking instruction........:rofl: :lol: bogydave , got some spare time to help out...