You would've had a blast!
Dan, myself, cwn877 and BrianK are all home........logged on 967.4 miles since Friday..... Had a fantastic time, fantastic weather and met some...
I have a handful of pics, I'll try to upload them tomorrow when I have better service
:rofl: :lol:
I look about as rough as I feel......lmao....
My son and I are having a great time. Im getting ready to climb some trees for Dennis, but I wanted to take a minute and thank Dennis and Judy's...
We can't let him have ALL the fun taking pics. Eric VW [ATTACH]
We should be leaving here around 5am. Expecting to get there around late noon.....
My youngest son is making the trek with me, and I am really looking forward to it. We'll be arriving sometime Friday around noon, if all goes to...
Maybe we can do that casserole you guys make, and I'll do some pancakes, eggs and bacon on the pit?
I'll bring syrup, let me know if you want me to bring anything else. I'll bring $$$ to help buy food, it'll be easier as I'm driving the car out...
Do you have a head count? I'd like to whip up a big campfire breakfast for Saturday, if any are interested. I was thinking bacon, eggs, home...
It's your gig, it's up to you buddy
Maybe we should start a new thread for this year's GTG? Just an idea.... definitive dave was asking about the GTG...
I pray to God I NEVER get a belly like that!
The Humboldt is, IMO, the safest felling cut that can be made. If the tree you're felling gets hung up in another, a standard notch can allow...
Lots of good suggestions here. What REALLY matters is the dynamics of what happens when these different felling cuts are employed. Each one has...
Well done! Looks like a great day for cutting too. You'll get a heap of good wood from that beast!
I'm NEVER done cutting it.....but I've got about all I can handle at my house. I burned significantly less than I expected this past year and I...
So do Husqvarna 372XP's. Don't ask me how I know that.....